Your Moscow Guide, Driver & Photographer is at Your Service!
- Are you planning to go to Moscow in the near future and don’t know how to get around?
- Are you looking for a Moscow driver that knows his way around the city?
- Do you need an English-speaking Moscow city guide?
Introduction to my services as a personal Moscow guide
Moscow is one of the biggest and busiest cities on this planet. It resembles a huge ant hill. However, unlike in an ant hill, things are not as orderly in Moscow as you might wish. Constant traffic jams are suffocating the city each day, and it’s extremely hard to get anywhere on time, especially during the morning and evening hours. Only a Muscovite that lived in this city all his life can navigate through all the streets and minimize the time it takes from point A to point B.
No matter if you come to Moscow for business or pleasure, I will be pleased to provide you the best customer service including:
- Handling all the Moscow traffic jams
- Navigating through the labyrinths of Moscow’s roads
- Providing transfer from Moscow airports (Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo or Vnukovo)
- Predicting how much time it will take for you to get to your destination
- Consulting you if you’re wondering about the top things to do in Moscow
- Helping you get to know Moscow in One Day (if you’re in a hurry or have just short layover), or planning full days of sightseeing for your longer adventure in the capital of Russia
- Driving you to various restaurants, if you’re wondering what food in Moscow is like
- Creating a wonderful photoset of your travels in Russia including amazing Moscow by Night photographs
- The list goes on…
A little about myself
My name is Arthur Lookyanov. I have great experience working with overseas clients as a private Moscow tour guide and a personal driver since 2002. I offer my services to people that go to Moscow on a sightseeing tour or if they are here on a business trip. I know English quite well, so you can rely on me to be your Russian-English translator. My main goal is to make your stay in Moscow as comfortable and carefree as possible, which is why upon your request I can book a hotel room in Moscow, or to arrange for a good place in a fine restaurant. You can learn more about me on the page with my introduction to travellers who are planning their trips to Moscow, Russia.
Feel free to ask me any questions; I will be very happy to answer all of them as soon as possible. Hope to see you soon!
Customer Responses & Recommendations
I used arthur as my guide and driver for 5 days during october 2007 - I can't say enough about him. He is punctual,and knowledgable and would take me anywhere I wanted to go. And even though we did not have optimal weather conditions,we still got to see more in 5 days than most people see in a week. I would not hesitate to recommend arthur for anyone looking for a driver and guide in Moscow - and expecially as a driver,in a city where driving can be hazardous to your health. Arthur was a fantastic guide and I hope to use him again on my next trip to Moscow.
About Me in Short
My name's Arthur Lookyanov, I'm a private tour guide, personal driver and photographer in Moscow, Russia. I work in my business and run my website Moscow-Driver.com from 2002. Read more about me and my services, check out testimonials of my former business and travel clients from all over the World, hit me up on Twitter or other social websites. I hope that you will like my photos as well.
See you in Moscow!