Terms and Conditions
As each guide, which provides its services to foreign nationals, I have a number of rules that you should know before our cooperation. Compliance with these rules will help us to find a common language and avoid misunderstandings. Please read them. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them in personal correspondence. To do this you need to use the feedback form. If all the conditions are acceptable for you, I'll be glad to our cooperation.
Remember that ordering my services, you automatically agree to all rules set forth below:
- The initial consultation is free.
- To proceed with booking and itinerary planning a $100 deposit is required.
- Deposits may be sent via Western Union, or wired directly to our bank (information upon request).
- Final payment is due at the end of the final excursion/sightseeing activities.
- Final payment must be made in Rubles.
- Shorter excursions will be billed by the hour, so that the client will pay only for the actual time the excursion has taken.
- There is a 2 Hour Minimum charge for all services, excursions and sightseeing.
- Longer or special request excursions, will be charged a per day fee, should be advised in advance, with any extra hours billed on an hour – by – hour basis.
- Please note, entrance fees, admission tickets, photo/video passes, meals, and parking are not included, and are the responsibility of the client.
- On longer excursions, applicable expenses for the guide, such as meals and lodging, will be the responsibility of the client.
- Repeat customers are appreciated, and will receive special discounts.
- If cancellation is necessary, please do so, preferably in writing, as soon as possible.
- If cancellation occurs within 24 hours of scheduled services, the $100 deposit will be forfeited.
- Also, please note, that if cancellation is necessary, any train, airplane, museum, ballet tickets or other arrangements that have been made, may or may not be eligible for a refund.
Private Guide & Professional Driver
Next Info Page
About Me in Short
My name's Arthur Lookyanov, I'm a private tour guide, personal driver and photographer in Moscow, Russia. I work in my business and run my website Moscow-Driver.com from 2002. Read more about me and my services, check out testimonials of my former business and travel clients from all over the World, hit me up on Twitter or other social websites. I hope that you will like my photos as well.
See you in Moscow!