& driver in Moscow
A Friendly Moscow Guide & Driver is at Your Service!
- Are you planning to go to Moscow in the near future and don’t know how to get around?
- Are you looking for a Moscow driver that knows his way around the city?
- Do you need an English-speaking Moscow city guide?
Introduction to my services as a personal Moscow guide
Moscow is one of the biggest and busiest cities on this planet. It resembles a huge ant hill. However, unlike in an ant hill, things are not as orderly in Moscow as you might wish. Constant traffic jams are suffocating the city each day, and it’s extremely hard to get anywhere on time, especially during the morning and evening hours. Only a Moscow driver that lived in this city all his life can navigate through all the streets and minimize the time it takes from point A to point B.
As a Moscow tour guide, photographer, and professional driver I can:
- Handle all the Moscow traffic jams
- Navigate through the labyrinths of Moscow’s roads
- Provide transfer from Domodedovo or Sheremetyevo to Moscow
- Predict how much time it will take for you to get to your destination
- Consult you if you’re wondering about the top things to do in Moscow
- Help you get to know Moscow in 3 days if you’re in a hurry
- Drive you to various restaurants, if you’re wondering what food in Moscow is like
- Create a wonderful photoset of your travels in Russia
- The list goes on…
A little about myself
My name is Arthur Lookyanov. I work as a Russian travel guide and a personal driver. I offer my services to people that go to Moscow on a sightseeing tour or if they are here on a business trip. I know English quite well, so you can rely on me to be your Russian-English translator. My main goal is to make your stay in Moscow as comfortable and carefree as possible, which is why upon your request I can book a hotel room in Moscow, or to arrange for a good place in a fine restaurant.
Feel free to ask me any questions; I will be very happy to answer all of them. Hope to see you soon!