Visiting Suzdal and Vladimir with Esther & Ricky from Hong Kong on Dec 24-25, 2018
2-day countryside tour to Suzdal and Vladimir with Esther and Ricky from Hong Kong on December 24-25, 2018.
Personalized long distance countryside tour to the cities of Golden Ring of Russia, Suzdal and Vladimir with my dear clients from Hong Kong, Esther and Ricky, at the end of December 2018 within two days with one night stop in a guest house in Suzdal. Personal guide, driver and photographer services during a day and evening tours, using extra services of museum guides in local museums.
Day 1st (Monday, December 24, 2018)
- 08:30 Leave hotel in Moscow city, move to Suzdal, the gem of the Golden Ring of Russia, 230 km from Moscow (about 4 hours drive one way)
- 13:00 Museum of Wooden Architecture (with a local guide)
- 14:30 Suzdal City Tour (with a local guide)
- 17:00 Museums of Suzdal Kremlin (with a local guide)
- Trade Rows, sightseeing
- Intercession Convent
- Suzdal at Night
Lunch and dinner in local restaurants to try delicious Russian cuisine. Night in the guest house of Lepeshiny. Optional – Russian Banya (Sauna).
Day 2nd (Monday, December 25, 2018)
- 09:00 Breakfast in a guest house
- 10:00 – 12:00 Tour of St. Euthimius Monastery of Our Savior (with a local guide)
- 12:00 – 14:00 Sightseeing, lunch
- 14:30 – 15:00 Drive to Vladimir
- 15:00 – 16:00 Assumption Cathedral of Vladimir (with a local guide)
- 16:00 – 16:30 Sightseeing, main square and park
- 16:30 – 17:00 Golden Gates of Vladimir (fortification 12th century)
- 17:00 – 18:00 Old Vladimir Museum in the former Water tower with a panoramic view of the city
- 18:30 – 22:00 Drive back Moscow hotel.
Photo Story of the Golden Ring of Russia Tour
Photo #006: "Green Wooden House with Garage on Pushkarskaya Street in Winter" - Covered snow the bright green wooden Russian house with garage on Pushkarskaya street with elements of decoration in old style. It is located near Museum of Wooden Architecture and Peasants Life in Suzdal.
Photo #009: "At the Entrance into Museum of Wooden Architecture Covered Snow" - View from Pushkarskaya street on the beautiful wooden churches, buildings and fence with a gate into the Suzdal’s Museum of Wooden Architecture and Peasants Life framed by a birch tree in winter season.
Photo #029: "Resurrection Church and Peasant Houses in Snow" - Angle view from entrance gates of the Museum of Wooden Architecture on the timber Church of the Resurrection with peasant houses in the background after snowfall in a winter season.
Photo #042: "Wooden Transfiguration Church Framed by Trees and Corner of Another Church in Winter" - View from a corner of Resurrection Church on the elegant old Church of the Transfiguration topped with onion domes and Orthodox crosses on the grounds of the Suzdal’Museum of Wooden Architecture And Peasants' Life.
About Me in Short
My name's Arthur Lookyanov, I'm a private tour guide, personal driver and photographer in Moscow, Russia. I work in my business and run my website Moscow-Driver.com from 2002. Read more about me and my services, check out testimonials of my former business and travel clients from all over the World, hit me up on Twitter or other social websites. I hope that you will like my photos as well.
See you in Moscow!